A blog post must contain at least 300 words in order to rank well in search engines. But long posts (1000 words or more) will be easier to rank than short posts. CoSchedule has found posts with around 2,500 words that are usually the best ranked.
Video : Does a blog help seo
How do I make my WordPress blog SEO friendly?
How to make your WordPress blog SEO friendly Read also : How long should blogs be.
- Choose a managed roaming service.
- Choose a WordPress theme optimized for SEO.
- Update your permanent connection settings.
- Create XML Sitemaps.
- Optimize your page titles and meta descriptions.
- Optimize your images.
- Provide links to related content.